Staff Editor ·Nov 30, 2021 4:19 PM
"How to make a Spotify song a ringtone on iPhone?" Spotify is a large music streaming service. And it offers lots of great music for users. When finding a wonderful song on Spotify, some people want to use it as a ringtone on phone or else. But they failed when trying to do that. Why?
In this article, we will explain why you can't set Spotify song as ringtone iPhone. Then we will guide you on how to make Spotify music your ringtone iPhone. Let's read the post below and see how to make it.
- Part 1. Why We Can't Set Spotify Music as Ringtone iPhone
- Part 2. How to Make Ringtone for iPhone from Spotify - Best Tool
- Part 3. How to Convert Spotify to iPhone Ringtone
- Part 4. How to Use Spotify Songs as iPhone Ringtone
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. Why We Can't Set iPhone Ringtone from Spotify
"How to make Spotify music your ringtone iPhone?" To do that, you need to subscribe to a Spotify premium for downloading music from Spotify offline. Or use a professional Spotify music downloader or recorder to help achieve this goal. Because you can enjoy Spotify songs online only with a Spotify registered account.
Spotify can work on iOS devices. Spotify premium users can download Spotify music via Spotify app on iOS for offline listening. Yet, even you have downloaded Spotify tracks, the downloaded Spotify files are cache files. Besides, they are encoded in OGG format with DRM protection. So, Spotify songs are not compatible with iPhone. And you can't make Spotify to iPhone ringtone. Also, you can't move Spotify music to other devices for use as well. So, any way on how to set ringtone from Spotify on iPhone?
Please don't worry. There are so many music converters for Spotify in the market. They can remove DRM from Spotify with it. And they can convert Spotify music to iPhone supported formats, like AAC and MP3.
In the following article, we will introduce one of the best Spotify music converters for you. And we will give the complete guide to convert Spotify songs and set iPhone ringtone from Spotify. Now, let’s go on and see how to make Spotify song ringtone iPhone.
Part 2. How to Make Spotify Music Your Ringtone iPhone - Tool Needed
To help use Spotify song as ringtone iPhone, we can meet DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is not only a DRM remover but also a music converter for Spotify.
With innovative DRM decryption technology, it can break DRM lock of Spotify tracks without lossless quality. At the same time, you can download and convert Spotify music to iPhone compatible files. You can set and convert Spotify to AAC, MP3 or other formats that iPhone allowed.
Besides, you can change the audio channel, sample rate, and more for Spotify songs you want. Then you can define the target folder to save the converted Spotify files onto your computer. After that, you will get the Spotify songs as local files. And then you can move and set Spotify music as ringtone iPhone. Also, you can use those Spotify music files on other platforms and devices for use without any limit.
Moreover, you can use this tool with your existing free or paid Spotify subscription. And to use this tool, you need to install the Spotify app on your computer.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlist, album, and more with ease
- Batch convert Spotify songs with up to 5X converting speed
- Remove DRM and keep the original quality of Spotify music
- Play the converted Spotify music files on mobile devices, etc.
Part 3. How to Convert Spotify to iPhone Ringtone
Now, we will guide you on how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter. By using it, you can then get Spotify song as ringtone iPhone. Please click the above download button to install the free version of this smart tool on your computer. And then you can test its performance before purchasing. Here we go.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs/playlists to DRmare
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Then you need to add Spotify songs you like to DRmare. There are two ways for you to import Spotify songs to DRmare software. One is to drag and drop Spotify music to the conversion windows of DRmare. The other is to copy/paste the URL link of favorite Spotify tracks to the search box of DRmare main screen. And then press the "+" button.
- Step 2Define output format as MP3 or AAC of Spotify ringtone iPhone
- iPhone is compatible with MP3, AAC and others. So, you can go to the Preference menu to open the format setting window. Then you can see a list of supported output formats. And you can choose one of them as output format for iPhone ringtone. In this step, you can customize other output parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, codec, etc. as you like.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert Spotify to iPhone ringtone
- Once you press the "Convert" button, DRmare Music Converter for Spotify will remove DRM from Spotify music. And it will convert added Spotify songs to iPhone compatible files and use them as iPhone ringtone. In general, it can work at 5X faster speed. So, you don't need to take lots of time for the conversion. Here you can find the songs from the 'converted' button on DRmare.
BUY NOWBUY NOW
Part 4. How to Make Spotify Song Ringtone iPhone
Congratulations! You got the downloaded Spotify songs on your computer by the steps above. And you can play them on any device and media player without any restriction. Now, back to topics - how to make Spotify music your ringtone iPhone?
There are two ways for you to set Spotify song as ringtone iPhone. One way is using iTunes, the other is to use GarageBand. You can refer to the simple tutorial below.
Method 1. How to Set Ringtone from Spotify on iPhone via iTunes
Step 1. Launch iTunes and import non-DRM Spotify music to the iTunes library.
Step 2. Start to discover the Spotify song that you'd like to make an iPhone ringtone. Once found out, you can right-click the 'Get Info' menu.
Step 3. Open the editing window by clicking the Options icon. Then you can set the Start Time and Stop Time of Spotify music ringtone. Once set, hit 'OK'.
Step 4. Head to 'File' > 'Convert' option. Then choose 'Convert to AAC Version' in iTunes or select 'Create AAC Version' option in Apple Music.
Step 5. Now, you can save this new ringtone you made to a folder on your computer via dragging & dropping action.
Step 6. Open this folder containing Spotify ringtone and change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r.
Step 7. Delete the 30-second version from iTunes and undo the Start Time/Stop Time changes to the original.
Step 8. Double click this ringtone and it will save in your iTunes's ringtone library.
Step 9. Sync your iPhone and iTunes and choose added Spotify song as iPhone ringtone.
Method 2. Set Spotify Song as Ringtone iPhone by GarageBand
Step 1. Launch the GarageBand on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Import Spotify music to GarageBand for use.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Share' > 'Project to GarageBand for iOS' to share Spotify music to GarageBand for iOS.
Step 4. Choose the 'GarageBand for iOS' folder in iCloud Drive. Then hit 'Save'.
Step 5. Go to your iPhone and open this app.
Step 6. Locate the shared Spotify music from your Mac in 'My Song'.
Step 7. Touch on the 'up arrow' > 'Ringtone' to create a new name for the Spotify ringtone.
Step 8. Click on the 'Export' button to get the ringtone.
Step 9. Hit on 'Use sound as' > 'Standard Ringtone' to make Spotify song as ringtone iPhone.
Extra Tips: How to Make a Spotify Song a Ringtone on iPhone
Step 1. Go to your iPhone. Then head to 'Settings' > 'Sound & Haptics'.
Step 2. Under the 'Sounds and Vibrations Patterns' section, choose the sound you want to change.
Step 3. Select a Spotify song you synced before and make it your iPhone ringtone.
Part 5. Conclusion
From this post, you had learned how to make Spotify music your ringtone iPhone. With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can convert Spotify songs to local files on the computer. Then you can move them to your iPhone to set as ringtone. Besides that, you can use Spotify music on other devices and platforms offline.
Updated on Nov 30, 2021 4:19 PM / Update for Spotify Music Tips
(Click to rate this post)
Generally rated 4.9 (225 participated)
Harry Zamorski is a music enthusiast who writes a lot of reviews of hot music and helpful tips for playing Spotify music anywhere.